Who are we?
We are a full-service, creative agency: specializing in graphic design, web design and social media work.
We have worked with clients throughout the Midwest, including Wisconsin, Chicago and Indiana and as far away as Pennsylvania and California. Our projects include anything from large-scale business, promotional materials to the small business advertisements to start-up websites to wedding materials. We think that every client is unique and should have beautiful branding and marketing materials that specifically match their business.
Megan Hyler also runs a blog on their website that showcases anything from recent work to fashion to food to traveling. We gather inspiration from anything and anywhere so we know that anything can spark an idea and create a fire of thoughts. Megan Hyler is also in the process of setting up an etsy account to sell some of their hand-lettered greeting cards and prints. Stay tuned!
What We Do:
- Graphic Design
- Print (logos, flyers, brochures, posters, infographics, etc.)
- Web (social media photographs, website banners, advertisements on websites)
- Website Design
- Website creation from scratch
- Website redesign
- Website management
- Social Media
- Setting up social media site
- Updating social media site
- Researching business trends and implementing throughout social media platforms
- Creating engaging and relative posts that will create user interaction
Who is Megan Hyler?
She is the person behind this creative agency.
Having graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a fine arts degree in graphic design, she worked for a handful of B2B and B2C companies before realizing that she was destined to be her own boss. She created Megan Hyler so she could charge less for clients, while creating a premium product. She started this company to not only help businesses around the country, but to help create jobs in the local, Milwaukee area.
In My Free Time:
- Fashion- Shopping, looking through fashion blogs, styling
- Travelling- Favorite destination: New York City
- Drinking Coffee
- Visiting breweries & wineries- I love happy hour
I can’t wait to hear from you, so if you would like to work together, please contact me with the form below, or go here.