Who are we?
We are a full-service, design studio: specializing in graphic design, web design, branding, SEO and social media management.
We have worked with clients throughout the USA, including Milwaukee, Chicago, San Francisco and New York City. We specialize in working with small businesses who need help to get their business off the ground or to get more customers. We think that every client is unique and should have beautiful branding and marketing materials that match their business.
Megan Hyler also runs a blog on their website that showcases anything from recent work to fashion to food to traveling. We gather inspiration from anything and anywhere so we know that anything can spark an idea and create a fire of thoughts. Megan Hyler is also in the process of setting up an etsy account to sell some of their hand-lettered greeting cards and prints. Stay tuned!
What We Do:
- Graphic Design
- Print (logos, flyers, brochures, posters, infographics, etc.)
- Web (social media photographs, website banners, advertisements on websites)
- Website Design
- Website creation from scratch or themes
- Website redesign
- Website management
- Full Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization Management
- Social Media
- Setting up social media site
- Updating social media site
- Researching business trends and implementing throughout social media platforms
- Creating engaging and relative posts that will create user interaction
Who is Megan Hyler?
She is the person behind this creative agency.
Having graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a fine arts degree in graphic design, she worked for a handful of B2B and B2C companies before realizing that she was destined to be her own boss. She created Megan Hyler so she could charge less for clients, while creating a premium product. She started this company to not only help small businesses around the country, but to help create jobs in the local, Milwaukee area.
In My Free Time:
- Fashion- Shopping, looking through fashion blogs, styling
- Traveling- Favorite destination: New York City
- Drinking champagne. Or as I like to call it “champs”.
- Watching Real Housewives with my pug.
I can’t wait to hear from you, so if you would like to work together, please contact me with the form below, or go here.